Junior Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Santaf Holdings
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
A junior accountant’s duties include posting journal entries, updating financial statements, maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable, paying monthly payroll, and preparing financial reports. A junior accountant is supervised by a senior accountant or accounting manager.
- Daily bookkeeping of invoices, expenses, and payments
- Assisting with managing the inflow and outflow of cash
- Bank reconciliation and accounts reconciliation
- Documenting and maintaining records of bills, payments, invoices, etc
- Be an integral part of the monthly closing of the financial statements
- Assisting the audit team with year-end closing, VAT submission, and related activities
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven experience as an accountant, 1-3 years
- Proficient knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficient knowledge of VAT filing regulations in the region
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel is mandatory
- Previous experience with Zhou Books is a plus!
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detain