Junior Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Stella Stays
Stella Stays is a cutting-edge proptech start-up that aims to shape the future of living and hospitality. We offer a collection of technologically advanced, branded residences that are curated and operated by our team, providing guests with designer living spaces and modern amenities such as co-working spaces and community activities. With our user-friendly mobile application, guests can easily manage every aspect of their stay from booking to check-in, allowing them to find their ideal living space in minutes.
Apply Also: Telemarketing Executive Jobs In Dubai | Jim & Co
Founded in 2019, Stella Stays has rapidly expanded its presence in major cities across the Middle East, Europe, and North America. Our proprietary technology enables exceptional efficiency in real estate supply growth, interior design, pricing, economics, bookings, guest service, and property management. We have been recognized for our innovation and success, winning the 2021 Stevie Awards for “Most Innovative Tech Start-up of the Year” and “Innovative Achievement in Sales.”
Apply Also: Accounts Receivable Clerk Jobs in Dubai | Hilton
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Accounting skills, including knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in accounting software such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with accounts receivable, and reconciliations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of VAT laws is a plus.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.