Other responsibilities include:
• Reporting on financial outputs on projects and investments versus approved forecasts etc.
• Manage the preparation of annual budgets and midyear forecasts.
• Assisting with securing third party finance.
• Undertake special projects for the finance team including managing integration projects between finance and property software and payroll systems.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have a general understanding of finance, at least two years’ experience working in a chartered accountant or a similar environment, and a relevant tertiary qualification.
Other relevant skills include:
• A general understanding of finance including DCF analysis
• Strong excel user with the ability to develop DCF models
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Flexibility to undertake adhoc duties
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional discretion and confidentiality
• Strong time management and has the ability to prioritise
• Good organisational skills – methodical and systematic