Junior Architect Jobs In Dubai | Atkins
Apply Also: Direct Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai | Tyleia
We have a strong presence in the Middle East that enables us to build deep and lasting relationships with our clients. We share their goals and long-term ambitions; we’re on the same journey to create places and infrastructure which will support long term sustainable development, healthy living and vibrant communities.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Thursday, 8am-6pm. You will join Atkins in the Middle East as an Junior Architect. You will have one base location, but you will eventually be assigned to projects across the region. Specific responsibilities will depend on the project(s) you are assigned to, but may include:
Apply Also: Accounts Payable Agent Jobs in Dubai | PULLMAN
- Minimum degree classification of 2:1 (i.e. 60% or above) in Architecture.
- Must be RIBA Part 2 Architect level (or equivalent) – i.e. 5 years academic study to masters level
- Working knowledge of the following software: AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, 3D Studio, Photoshop, and MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience
- Drive and self-motivation to achieve chartered status with the relevant institution.
- Drive to continuously develop your technical & behavioral skills.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.