Junior Data Reviewer Jobs In Warszawa | Accenture
What will you do?
- Provide back-end support to our client’s customer
- Review data according to Client guidelines
- Work within the agreed timelines, quality and quantity standards
- Need to keep up to date with events & happenings in countries of the supported language
- Participate in generating improvement ideas
What we expect from you:
- Fluency in English (min. B2)
- Fluency in Polish
- Strong knowledge of modern culture & history in countries of the supported language
- 1+ year of work experience & university education will be a plus
- Willingness to work rotating shifts across 7-day workweek – mornings, evenings & nights depending on project needs
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.