1- Junior Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Performs a variety of engineering duties and may be developing in a sub-disciplines of Civil Engineering such as: municipal/urban, water resources, and materials.
- Responsible for the development of engineering computations, material quantity take-offs, estimates, surveys and designs. Under close supervision in the utilization of engineering theories and practices, develops the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements.
- Performs various engineering and design assignments requiring the application of basic principles and fundamental theories studied in a five-year university engineering program, and available data in the engineering field.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as required.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Some related work experience is preferred.
- Requires basic process engineering knowledge, as well as a working knowledge of PC software (MS Office) packages typically associated with engineering. Revit knowledge will be a plus.