Junior Manager IT Jobs in Dubai | PUMA Careers
1- Junior Manager IT
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Junior Manager IT is responsible to provide help desk support to end users at Puma GCC/Retail stores. The IT function should be responsible for the maintenance of assets, coordinating with vendors, procurements of systems & accessories, configuring of the laptops & mobiles, asset management in Matrix42 and A&S, lead stock taking, sales polling from the stores, prompt update on data in SAP & BI systems, troubleshooting applications/hardware/software, supporting users for applications, user management & onboarding, managing access control, completing the project sub-tasks, etc.
- Support users for applications (Outlook, Teams, Excel etc.) and other systems, troubleshooting software and hardware issues including Printers, barcode scanners, and telephone systems
- Ensure smooth running of systems in the main office, warehouse & retail, ability to effectively prioritize & executive several issues/tasks at one time, and ensure all issues are properly logged
- Place new asset requests via PSP/Dell Portal and coordinate with vendors, accounts for the purchase of laptops and all IT-related devices/systems
- Setup and management of new laptops via Matrix42 and PSP platform
- Working knowledge of data & voice networks, RetailPro/PRISM, Servers, Network environment, switch&firewall, barcode scanners, printers & AV systems, CCTV Systems, etc.
- Proficiency in Office applications such as Outlook, Teams and sound knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in teams and under pressure