- Identify and explore new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Introduce new leads from existing customer database.
- Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
- Maintain a stable relationship with key customers, suppliers, contractors and other relevant subjects to ensure maximum sales.
- Prepare Weekly reports according to the sales plan.
- Solves customer’s compliance by monitoring customer complaints, inquiries and any other related customer issues.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill the job function or as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience having dealt with MEP Contractors.
- Candidates should be open to working in a hard-core sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Female candidates will only be considered for this role.
- Available to start immediately.