Key Account Executive (Cozmo Travel) Jobs | Air Arabia Abu Dhabi
- Achieves and exceeds the set sales targets in the assigned area/territory; constantly reviews financial data to evaluate performance; identifies shortages, determines root causes, recommends changes to Sales Manager, and implements corrective measures accordingly.
- Identifies new opportunities to maximize sales adopting different channels such as existing/new travel agencies, corporates and online portals in the assigned area.
- Carries field visits to identify key contacts and decision makers in travel agencies; makes appointments and conducts meetings to educate and influence them promote Air Arabia products and services.
- Develops/maintains effective business relationships with travel agencies, GSAs, government departments, ministries, tourism companies, as well as individual agents and trade companies, to increase distribution, enhance business and grow sales.
- Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent.
- Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Very good in English & Hindi Language.
- Valid Driver’s License in the assigned territory is preferred.