Key Account Manager – Education Jobs In Dubai | Michael Page
About the job
- Multinational Technology provider|Leading brand globally
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global technology providers. They possess a fantastic brand name and have a long established presence in the Middle East markets. This role is regional account manager for their education portfolio managing the GCC markets (schools, higher ed etc). The role will be a combination of direct and channel sales.
In this role you will:
- Responsible for the annual business planning of the education industry across the GCC region
- Knowledge of the industry and its trends, in-depth research, and analysis of industry’s demand preferences.
- Find strategic positioning and formulate development directions in different market segments of the education industry.
- Responsible for channel development, promotion, and maintenance of different market segments, and completing the company’s quarterly and annual sales plan.
- Sort out the core project information of the industry, give timely feedback, and pull the company’s resources to support and ensure the implementation.
What’s on Offer
- Gross salary package of AED 43-48,000 per month
- Sales incentive plan (30% of monthly salary on target)
- Education policy for children
- Family benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.