1- Key Account Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
To achieve the commercial objectives and targets in the assigned area/territory from different channels: building effective business relationships, enhancing brand visibility and promoting Company’s products and services.
- Achieves and exceeds the set sales targets in the assigned area/territory; constantly reviews financial data to evaluate performance; identifies shortages, determines root causes, recommends changes to respective Manager and implements corrective measures accordingly.
- Identifies new opportunities to manage/maximize sales adopting different channels such as existing/new travel agencies, corporates and online portals in the assigned area.
- Carries field visits to identify key contacts and decision makers in travel agencies.
- Makes appointments and conducts meetings to educate and influence them promote Air Arabia products and services.
- Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent.
- Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
- Proficient in computer applications and usage of Microsoft word, Advanced Excel and Power Point skills.
- Fluent in English Language (Arabic is a plus).