Key Account Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Expo City
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
To drive performance for Dupibxent Respiratory indication, build and maintain strong business partnerships with key stakeholders and ensure accessibility in key accounts:/
- Identify customers, map the accounts and patient journeys, educate key stakeholders on the disease and the impact of the disease.
- Implement ongoing targeting and profiling of customers to maximize sales.
- Liaise with medico-marketing teams to develop tactical plans for scaling up Dupixent performance and ensure product’s availability.
- Ensure the development and implementation of tactical marketing plans is in line with the local business strategy and meet agreed budget.
- Initiate, build and maintain strong relations with key opinion leaders to increase market presence for Dupixent.
- Support and conform to Company safety rules and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Report any accident, incident or near miss, whether it be of personal injury or property damage
- Assist in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing measures to prevent recurrence
- Thoroughly read all safety documentation issued by the Company and comply with its requirements. Escalate any doubts or uncertainties to their supervisor and/or manager.
- BSc in Pharmacy or Medicine.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales pharma industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with ENTs & Pulmonologists doctors is Plus.
- Key Account Management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Communication & Negotiation ski