Key Account Manager Projects Jobs In Dubai | Electrolux Careers
The Key Account Manager Projects is responsible for the end-to-end sales process; in his/her specific channel, assigned territory, driving his actions with passion & energy, conduct in adherence to Electrolux integrity & code of ethics and in complete mastering of sales, negotiation, product portfolio, compliance regulatory, import/export regulations and global sanctions
- Sales management including plan and manage sales process and opening new channel accounts.
- Acquire detailed knowledge, understanding and analysis of the market, current line-up and competitors’ product offers.
- Identify gaps and highlights opportunities in the market to maximize sales and profitability.
- Work closely with marketing on concept/develop/deploy 360 marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree inBusiness or other relevant disciplines.
- Experience in B2B Projects Sales for Home Domestic Appliances.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in Consumer Electronics Industry, preferably white goods
- Extensive contacts network within retailers, major developers, key contractors, and kitchen retailers across the Gulf region.
To apply for this job please visit uaejobbank.info.