1- Key Account Specialist
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The individual will be responsible for consistent sales growth and achievement of goals and targets for our pharmaceutical business in the assigned regions, while collaborating among other team members and sharing knowledge and increase efforts towards aligned sales plans by finding opportunities, improving and gaining new business while maintaining the existing business.
- Ensure that Company strategies are correctly and uniformly implemented.
- Carry out sales calls, targeting high sales areas for maximum efficiency.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
- Maintain close relationships with key accounts, and ensure their requirements are being met where possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
- 2-3 years of medical sales experience in the pharmaceutical field.
- Experience with key accounts and key stakeholders in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain is mandatory. (Mubadala account experience).
- Fluency in English and Arabic.