Sweet Heart Kitchen
Through years of extensive research and experimenting, came the idea of a virtual kitchen! The journey began all the way in 2013, under the Green Summit Group in New York. Fast forward to September 2019, the full executive team had been formed, and the company was running at full speed launching our very first delivery service in Dubai!
- Repair, maintain and provide technical attention to all electrical and mechanical refrigeration systems of the Kitchen Units- freezer, fridges, ice makers, fan coil units, chiller, etc.
- Maintain preventively all air-conditioning and refrigeration systems within the Central Kitchen.
- Check on performance of refrigeration systems and components
- Verify all door closing systems on walk in coolers / freezer (door gaskets / latches)
- Check and maintain all defrosting systems and automation of ice makers
- Work on maintenance requests from all departments
- Ensure routine cleaning of fan coil units and air-handling unit filters
- Check on performance of air-conditioning and chill water systems
- Cooperate with all engineering colleagues in detention of failures of air-condition and refrigeration system and function set up
- Strict control on venting of CFCs to atmosphere
- Overhauling of air-condition / refrigeration equipment and systems
- Check all refrigeration and oil levels and control of major repairs
- Cooperate and inform Kitchen Administrator on purchase of parts
- Carry out all works as per the country technical regulations and safety standards
- Know and understand operations, observe safety rules, policies and procedures in compliance with the QHSE protocols
- Relevant Technical Diploma or equivalent
- Strong spoken English skills
- Minimum 3-year experience as an HVAC technician repair and maintenance
- Multi Technical skill of repairing minor AC, Plumbing and Electrical Works
- Excellent Computer Skills for reports submission
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocol
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Valid UAE Driving License
- Flight ticket allowance to home country biennially
- Medical insurance coverage