Kitchen Technician Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Marriott
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for an experienced maintenance supervisor to manage the maintenance in our facilities, ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations. The ideal candidate will encompass multiple disciplines to ensure functionality, comfort, safety and efficiency of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology, while ensuring that the workspaces are safe, comfortable, productive and sustainable. The goal is to ensure that facilities are in a good and safe condition at all times.
- Responsible for maintenance requests from all sections.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocates work accordingly.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations).
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- Collaborates with the engineering team to establish requirements and execute the full sourcing process to meet the defined technical scope of projects.
- Has a solid understanding of spare parts and their supplier.
- Must have had a minimum of 2 years of previous proven experience as a maintenance officer or similar position.
- Familiar with plumbing concepts.
- Focuses on increasing productivity through introducing smart equipment to decrease manual work.
- Experience with maintaining electrical concepts such as wiring, cables, breakers, walk-in chillers.
- Solid HVAC, civil, mechanical ,and electrical working knowledge.
- Has a strong background with kitchen machines and equipment.
- A knack for negotiation and networking.