Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
KSA – GCC Broker Jobs | Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs Aug 2022
1- KSA – GCC Broker
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Carry out trading instructions from ADIB Securities clients ethically and efficiently. Increase sales opportunity of the organization through better customer relationship. Maintain client relationships with High Net worth customers in conformance with established policies, strategies and procedures.
- Ensure that client’s orders are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that suitable trading policies and procedures are maintained, and followed concerning all aspects of trading including (1) Control and oversight, (2) Counterparty assessment, (3) Compliance (4) Audit.
- Monitor and review the quality of all the executions, both internal and external.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all available trading venues, including crossing networks etc.
- Actively engages in the immediate resolution of out-trades or other trading disagreements with counterparties to minimize exposure and cost to ADIB Securities.
- Bachelor’s degree desired Bachelor’s degree required:
- Thorough knowledge of KSA& GCC markets trading and Margin requirements.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ direct and progressive experience in KSA and other equity markets.
- CISI “ Broker certifications”
- Strong time-management and communication skills.