- Responsible for various construction activities at project
- Responsible for overall execution
- Progress of project activities as per planned schedule
- Controls of materials / resources deployment.
- Coordination with clients engineer for all quality inspections/approvals.
- Coordination with subcontractors of ceramic tiling, Marble/Granite floor, Stone wall cladding, Aluminum windows/doors, glass partition, handrails, wooden cladding, steel cladding, celling works. Decorative panels, lab furniture, wooden furniture etc.
- Effective implementation of quality & HSE project plans.
- Core competencies are in the field of civil engineering finished & project management
- Experience in Dry wall partition systems
- Proactive approach towards sequencing of worked, which enhances cost control and scheduled completions.
- Proficient in leading projects through different phases from concept development, designing, execution.
- Proactive and result orient approach with broad exposures of engineering field.
- Well-disciplined with proven ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently under extreme pressure while meeting tight deadline schedules
- Highly dependable & can prioritize and organize tasks