Laboratry Assistant Jobs In Dubai | IIQAFGROUP
IIQAF is seeking a hardworking and highly motivated Laboratory Assistant to join our dynamic team! As a Laboratory Assistant, you will have a variety of responsibilities that cover a range of tasks such as assisting with laboratory analysis, maintaining equipment, conducting experiments, producing reports and maintaining laboratory supplies.
- Assist with various laboratory analysis tasks such as DNA and chromatography.
- Prepare and document laboratory records such as experimental data and testing results.
- Maintain lab equipment including cleaning and troubleshooting.
- Operate laboratory equipment such as mass spectrometers, gas chromatographs, and other instrumentation.
- Prepare reagents and supplies for experiments, analyze samples, and perform quality control tests.
- Create reports to communicate findings to senior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or related field
- Knowledge of standard laboratory techniques
- Experience using laboratory instruments and equipment
- Ability to work accurately and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of safety procedures and protocols
- Aptitude for learning new techniques
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.