Landscape Architect Jobs In Dubai | AECOM Energy
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
- Understands applicable codes, standards and project contract documents and monitors construction activities to ensure compliance with contract documents.
- Interprets or clarifies technical aspects of contract documents
- Maintains and prepares a variety of records, including daily/weekly progress reports, or as directed by Team Lead
- Ensuring that responses to contractors’ submittals are complete and in compliance with the contract documents. Where problems are found, work with Team Lead to resolve.
- Audit inspections for conformity to contract documents and contractor submitted plans.
- Assist the Project Lead to identify, respond to or evaluate technical issues to maintain the schedule.
- Highlights any non-conformity to construction/ engineering related issues on site through issuance of NCRs
- Site experience in basic design requirements, estimation, installation and all site activities related to all Landscape works for construction of variety projects.
- Familiar with all the Landscape Engineering methodologies as well as the corresponding equipment, materials, consumables, tools related to Landscape works projects.
- Well versed in interpreting and executing Landscape related drawings.
- Have the knowledge of the related authorities’ requirements
- Computer literate – proficient in programs such as AutoCAD, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the relevant discipline design software.
- Various Landscape projects experience required with strong background in start-up, execution and handover of major projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.