Duncan & Ross
We are looking for a highly experienced professional to join our design and project
management team. Responsible for excellence in the execution of our landscape architecture initiatives as well as bringing in new business to further increase the team’s growth.
- Ability to quickly and effectively establish a trusted relationship with all stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express complex ideas in a simply understood manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a clear assessment of requirements and
priorities. * Strong attention to detail, able to focus on critical elements and, at the same time, remain mindful of the big picture.
- A highly motivated and autonomous individual who values being part of a talented
team with diverse skills and experience. * Proven experience in leading a team of professionals to ensure excellence in design.
- Delivery of design projects within a high performing team
- Dynamic, fast-growing company with top-tier clients
- Great team environment and company culture
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Architecture industry
- Highly competent in using a broad range of digital tools and techniques, with
experience using AutoCAD/Vectorworks, the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and
InDesign) as well as SketchUp 3D modeling (preferred but not essential).
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written
- technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Strong leadership quality to lead and motivate a team of Site Engineers and Inspectors
- as Supervisor Consultant in a Design & Build project environment;
- Proactive acumen and an ability to manage work at multiple areas on site are essential;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline (Landscape Architecture).