Landside Transportation & CHB Execution Jobs in Dubai
The role will entail working closely with commercial and product teams to drive growth and meet customer expectations along with ensuring that our vendor service levels are constantly reviewed and pushed for even improved customer outcomes.
- Be a force multiplier to internal and external customers/stakeholders to ensure strong delivery of customs and inland operations and compliance with regulations related to relevant CHB and Inland activities
- Manage E2E responsibility of the assigned customers through the team (including the vendors) and work closely with Sales/Procurement/Product to bring new opportunities to life
- Be a role model for HSSE and compliance requirements for our CHB and Inland activities (towards our customers through our vendors).
- Team deliver timely and accurate completion of all Import & Export declarations and Transit Movements.
- Ensure team deliver timely and accurate execution of all financial activities relevant to CHB.
- Ensure all Customer needs are met or exceeded, within our Compliance Controls.
- Responsible for monitoring and load balancing workload, highlighting any risk to execution lead.
- Own and act to keep the FINOPS hygiene for our activity level job costing as well as overall invoicing, workflows, Unbilled SOs, Open POs and correct GP reporting through the direct reports.