Laser Technician Jobs In Dubai | Fursaty Careers
- Performs laser Hair removal, facial rejuvenation, vascular lesions, and facial concerns like acne and pigmentation treatment with Laser, Acne, and acne scar treatment with laser.
- Performs non-surgical treatment of contouring and cellulite treatment.
- Maintains high-level and professional performance.
- Receives professional and administrative direction from the Department Head to ensure adherence to existing Hospital and Department policies.
- Provides proper consultation and information’s to the patient before and after procedures.
- Maintains the laser machines in top condition always.
- Performs other duties necessary to effect efficient services in the department.
- Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift.
- Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to be continued and/or completed.
- Assists in maintaining patient files.
- Broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital management including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization.
- Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical, and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting.
- Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.