Hill International Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Latest Job Openings | Environmental Coordinator Jobs in KSA
About Hill International
ill International, Inc. is an American construction consulting firm. Founded in 1976, the company’s corporate headquarters are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Hill provides program and project
Environmental coordinators train employees on environmental, health, and safety regulations and stay abreast of law and regulation changes. Environmental coordinator responsibilities also include handling permitting, water management, energy usage, wildlife, protection of natural resources, and public education.
- Providing the technical support and project execution for the variety of projects that occur within the program
- Overview of the existing Environmental Impact Assessment (EIAs) site investigations, EHS regulatory compliance reviews and assistance, environmental due diligence assessments, etc.
- Provide good understanding of the Estidama Sustainability Rating tool for buildings in design and also construction.
- Providing independent task planning, execution, analysis, and reporting for specific discipline under general direction. Provide technical skills in solving technical problems in accordance with accepted practice/methodology and report on results.
- Assist Environmental in the execution of projects by working and supervising work in the field, preparing reports, performing research, compiling data, etc.
- Work in a safe and responsible manner both in the office and in the field.
- Supervise the H&S performance of contractors in the field.
- Communicate effectively both through written reports and oral discussions and presentations.
- Reviews contractors’ routine environmental mitigation and remediation tasks requiring familiarity with a broad range of environmental engineering techniques and knowledge of the associated regulatory requirements and processes.
- Performs independent engineering studies, reports, analysis, interpretation and conclusions concerning environmental issues.
- Frequently coordinates with other engineering fields concerning technical information, and may interact with the client and consultants.
- Familiarise himself with the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures within Hill International, and ensure continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor
- B.S. or M.S. in Environmental Engineering or related field is required.
- A solid contract administrator with some environmental experience preferred.
- 10 or more years’ of working on Multi- Million Dollar projects within the Construction field.
- Ability to think ahead, identify new opportunities and create new and innovative approaches to work related issues
- Excellent numerical and communication skills