MOoN Recruitment & Consultancy
Laundry Attendant Jobs In Dubai | MOoN Recruitment & Consultancy
Apply Also: Commercial Manager Jobs In Sharjah | Hilton
To ensure that all areas within the linen room are clean and maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and maintenance as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager and the Laundry Manager and in accordance with company policies and procedures to ensure maximum guest/colleague satisfaction to guarantee.
- Report incidents, complaints, suspicious persons or safety risks immediately.
- Ensure that strict checks are carried out when receiving and returning the keys and when they are in his/her possession.
- Report for duty promptly, wear appropriate uniform/clothing and name badge, maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, and adhere to hotel and department grooming standards.
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- Maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and other departments.
- To ensure that you read the hotel employee handbook and understand and comply with the hotel’s rules and regulations, and in particular the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- You are adaptable and flexible to work weekends, during the day, evenings and on public holidays, ensuring that your time management skills are applied.
- Ability to set priorities, organize and monitor and be results-oriented.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, both inside and outside your department.
- Attention to detail and ensuring a superior guest experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and over the telephone, embracing cultural diversity
- Basic knowledge of Opera is preferred and Opera Cloud (desired)
- MS Office applications (Expertise level – Basic)
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.