Lead Engineer – Cabin Interiors Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Amazon Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Cabin interiors team involves in the design and certification of aircraft cabin interiors related modification , retrofit and reconfiguration activities. The lead design engineer (LDE) is responsible for the development of design and its associated certification requirements, executing the certification programs to demonstrates compliance to regulatory and/or OEM requirement.
- Working knowledge of EASA and/or FAA regulations procedures and STC process as it relates to certification of Aircraft cabin interiors.
- Technical knowledge to provide feasibility evaluation and classification of requested modification.
- Knowledge and experience in providing design engineering solutions to support major and minor modification changes per EASA/ FAA applicable regulations.
- Thorough experience and familiar in creating certification documents, test Plans and compliance reports, etc.
- Ability to act as subject matter expert in the field of aircraft cabin interiors and Cabin safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace/ Aeronautical/ Mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as an Design Engineer in an EASA/GCAA Part 21J organization (equivalent FAA experience is acceptable) or TC holder or at a DOA/ POA with similar scope to EYEng.