1- Learning & Development Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To develop and implement learning and development strategies and programs in alignment with Retail’s strategic goals and objectives in order to maintain a motivated and skilled workforce which will fulfils the needs and growth potential of the organisation whilst enhancing productivity, quality of work, and staff loyalty.
- Learning & Development Strategy: Undertake Business Needs Analysis on an annual basis in order to plan, develop and implement the learning and development strategies across the Region. Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring this training in line with short and long term business goals. Translate the Regional training plan into local training plans for individual Business Units. Develop and maintain open communication between all parties.
- Training Budget: Develop, allocate, administer and track training budget by considering the costs of planned programs and by keeping within the entire manpower budget. Assess the return on investment of the training and development programme. In conjunction manage & control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
- CIPD Diploma in Learning & Development Practise or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in a Competence/Learning Development Environment with at least 12 months experience in a Training Coordinator role.
- Assessor qualification
- Proven experience in design and delivery of training programmes