Al Futtaim Group
Leasing Administrator Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Group
- Executing the tactics of the AFGRE Leasing Admin strategy that is aimed at meeting AFGRE’s overall objectives.
- The accurate completion of paperwork of current and prospective tenants.
- Updating of data into SAP
You will also ensure that you:
- Are familiar with a variety of the leasing field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Consistently apply your experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Effectively work with the team and support departments.
Arranging Documentation: Ensure that documents required are completed (Booking Form, Booking Deposit Receipt, Tenant Information Sheet, Valid Passport Copy with Visa Page Residence, Correct Lay-out, Trade license copy for Corporate Booking, Power of Attorney for Authorize Signatory and Allotment Letter for Al Futtaim Staff). Prepare LAF for higher management signature. Prepare lease agreement contract as per the approved LAF. Collect payments and issue receipt. Dispatch tenant’s executed copy. File tenants documents (LAF & Lease Agreement) according to the property and unit number
Asset/Property Management: Assisting the Leasing Admin team to draft all hardcopy correspondence and documentation with regard to the lease agreements that are to be renewed or re-geared, as above.
Special Projects: Ownership of a limited number of leases, based on volume, to be processed and executed.
Financial Analyst and Reporting-
Progress Reports: Assists the Leasing Admin team on the preparation of the progress reports on weekly/monthly/annual basis as appropriate, including tenancy schedules, renewal schedules, rent concession sheets, tracking sheets Budgeting: Assists the Senior Managers on the preparation of the supporting documentation for Budget, Budget Review and Forecasting as required
Brand Profiles: Maintenance of a Brand Profile Log and responsible for receiving “Shop Application Form” from prospective tenants. Communication with prospective tenants will be required.
Administration: Assist the Leasing Admin team in updating tracking sheets, preparing presentations as well as LPO’s. Also responsible for inventory management of office supplies & replenishment, hard & soft filing for Retail & Commercial Portfolios and other ad hoc admin tasks as set by the Lease Admin Manager.
Financial Data Entry and Maintenance-
In collaboration with the Leasing Admin Manager, is responsible for data entry and maintenance of records as follows :
SAP : Ensuring all lease contract information (for Commercial and Retail) is accurately recorded in REFX system, including all new leases, amendments, terminations.
Ejari: Responsible forinputting of all lease contracts (for Commercial and Retail) in Ejari system.
ProjectWise: Uploading of executed leases into ProjectWise.
In this position you will operate within the boundaries of:
- the agreed departmental budgets and targets
- relevant policies and procedures
- the stipulations of the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- legal parameters as specified by the Al-Futtaim Legal Department.
- Sound knowledge of Leasing procedure and practices in local market
- Good grasp of hard and soft filing systems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Establish, promote and use metrics to improve effectiveness
- Create and use a system of critical review to make more informed future decisions
- Manage self
- Manage cross-functional relationships effectively
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree or equivalent level of education in any discipline preferable but not mandatory, dependent on previous experience and aptitude.
- 1-2 years as a Leasing or Administration professional
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.