1- Legal Affairs Specialist
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Responsible for reviewing key regulatory issues affecting the business and ensuring the business is up to date in respect of their regulatory requirements by taking a proactive approach with little oversight from senior legal team members.
- Managing a wide case load of disputes (criminal and civil) at all stages including both insured and uninsured matters.
- The role also involves reviewing, drafting and negotiation of various agreements, documents, and transactions (including specialist agreements, submissions to the Courts, legal waivers and settlement agreements) as well as a degree of supervising work undertaken by junior team members
- To work quickly and accurately and be able to prioritize urgent matters appropriately
- University Degree in Law or equivalent or a Professional Diploma
- 1-3 years post-graduation experience from a recognizable university with excellent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of private practice experience (with a reputable law firm)
- Experience in aviation law is preferred