We are working with a niche global commodity trading company, with multiple offices and expansion plans. They are now looking for a Legal Counsel to add to a small team and assist with a wide variety of work.
You will support the General Counsel and the wider business teams on new projects and transactions, international commodity dealings (including both crude and refined products), as well as conforming with laws and regulations. The role will encompass a blend of running deals, whilst ensuring compliance, regulatory and corporate governance requirements are met to international standards. The role will be based in Dubai.
- Civil or common law qualified, with a preference towards UK / US.
- 5+ PQE with a top education and law firm or recognised in-house training.
- Experience or training from a developed financial market such as the US, Europe or APAC.
- Industry exposure to energy commodities trading, ideally from a trading house corporate or law firm.
- Strong candidates from outside the region are invited to apply.