Legal Counsel Jobs In Dubai | Siemens Energy
The Global Mobility Management (GMM) team is looking for a confident, business-oriented lawyer for international labor law and immigration, who is a strategic thinker with strong interpersonal skills. Focus is to provide outstanding consulting to all GMM stakeholders and advise on complex legal topics that may occur in international assignments. Additional focus is on determining international labor law and immigration implications and the overall risk management for the region
Apply Also: Sales Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Hilton
- Consult and advise on international labor law and immigration for global assignments including cross-border intra-group employee leasing
- Assume governance function including risk management for the area of international labor law and immigration, cooperation with internal and external stakeholders and authorities
- Monitor company immigration processes for accuracy to maintain compliance across the Company, definition of measures for quality improvement
- Definition of Business Models and Business Project Concepts by providing international labor law and immigration advise in a joint team with other internal stakeholders e.g., Tax Department, check feasibility and guide the business and “GM operations”
Apply Also: General Cashier Jobs in Dubai | Waldorf Astoria
- You have more than 5 years of professional experience in international labor law and immigration as a lawyer or a strong legal background
- Furthermore, a solid background on global mobility topics, preferably in international cross border project business
- Strategic thinking, recognize connections between the different areas (tax, social security, immigration etc.), ability to work self-organized within interdisciplinary and international teams
- The successful applicant will demonstrate a high level of business acumen both in terms of commercial analysis and current trends.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.