- Legal advisory and legal review tasks
- Assist to draft, revise and translate contracts and other legal documents signed by the company
- Assist to conduct regulatory review of documents
- Liaise and coordinate with external legal counsel of the company, and organize legal training
- Establish, monitor and assess the internal control system of the company
- Management and maintenance of legal data and archives in the Compliance & Risk Control Department
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Law, Compliance or related disciplines;
- Needs to be a certified lawyer;
- Familiarity with international law practice and jurisdictions is a must;
- International experience within a reputed law firm is a must;
- In-house law firm experience is a must;
- Good command of written and spoken English.