We are looking for ambitious sales-focused experts who are enthusiastic and passionate about travel. You excel at providing excellent customer service and consistently exceed clients’ expectations. You are a team player who will contribute to the results of the Travel Branch by meeting and exceeding your own sales and revenue targets. You are a professional who can create expertly curated leisure itineraries quickly and proficiently. Your goal is to gain loyal and repeat customers striving to secure life-long clients.
- Generate revenue, meet established monthly and yearly sales and revenue targets;
- Quickly determine specific client needs and source solutions using all tools available;
- Network and promote new travel business.;
- Sell travel packages in all product categories to include the preparation of complex itineraries;
- Communicate confidently and enthusiastically to advise clients on travel options offered by our various partners to close sales;
- Research and book travel products using our website; Apollo; Galileo Vacations and the internal reservations systems;
- Be alert to changing trends; customer needs and be able to adapt the services to the client’s needs even when difficult circumstances arise.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience within an agency environment;
- Experience in planning and booking packages that combine various products, including domestic and international products.;
- Must be TICO certified;
- Strong, articulate communication skills combined with a participatory, passionate, upbeat, accommodating, dynamic and active nature;
- Ability to make an impression using sales and prospecting techniques;
- Ability to influence through effective sales and prospecting techniques while building friendly and positive business relationships;
- Good knowledge of social media;
- Excellent communicator with a participatory approach, enthusiastic, upbeat, considerate, energetic, active, and articulate.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Apollo, Galileo Vacations or equivalent;
- Demonstrates flexibility in work schedule, available to work outside of normal business hours to attend trade shows, conventions, and business events or to complete any agreed upon task;
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task;
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required.