1- Licensed Aircraft Engineer (B1)
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
To ensure maintenance tasks and certification of RoyalJet aircraft during maintenance scheduled and unscheduled inputs are carried out to the highest standards of safety, quality and serviceability, in accordance with the correct and currently revised maintenance manuals and technical instructions. Ensure appropriate applications of certification privileges in accordance with the limitations of Company and Local Regulatory Authorizations. Supervision of Maintenance staff, allocated to him by the Duty Supervisor, to ensure safe and on time dispatch of aircraft under his control. Accompany aircraft when away from base as Licensed Aircraft Engineer.
- Monitors ADD’s and all other defects on RoyalJet Fleet and arrange for its rectification, including arranging of spares and tooling at the earliest opportunity.
- Monitor closely of operational problems related to the fleet, including significant occurrences/incidents, relevant SB’s/SL’s/SIL’s.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled inspection, maintenance, modification, and defect rectification, carrying out all maintenance in accordance with the laid down procedures and ensuring all safety precautions are observed.
- Ensure and perform all maintenance and due items called up by Fleet Planner and MCC Controller in a timely manner.
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance, 5 years of which as a Licensed Aircraft Engineer, preferably in a VVIP Maintenance environment.
- Educated to a degree level in Aeronautical Engineering.