Linux Desktop Support Associate Jobs In Sharjah | Canonical
Apply Also: Travel Agent Jobs In Dubai | Sky Dreams LLC
This is an opportunity for an entry level technologist with a passion for Linux and Customer Success to build a career with Canonical and support the technical needs of customers and Canonical staff. If you have a passion for technology and an eagerness to learn, then you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry at Canonical.
- Work from your remote home office and provide technical support for employees.
- Provide technical onboarding support for new employees.
- Provide technical and infrastructure support during international events.
- Be available to take ownership of new cases via telephone, email and web
- Act as an internal customer advocate keeping them updated in a timely manner
- Ensure that each support request owned by you is handled as per our Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to the highest possible customer satisfaction by setting the right expectations and fulfilling your commitments
- Contribute your findings to a common knowledge base and keep it up to date
Apply Also: Principal Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Petrofac
- Bachelors or equivalent four year degree in a technical field from an accredited college or university. Preferable majors: Computer Science, MIS, Electrical Engineering, etc.
- Experience in a Linux based environment gained through university subjects or work experience
- Linux knowledge including the installation, troubleshooting and basic configuration of recent Ubuntu Desktop releases
- Basic desktop Linux usage (desktop tools for editing files, browsing the Web, managing Internet connectivity, setup of printers/services/packages/external storage devices/etc. utilising command line tools for exploring and manipulating the file system)
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.