Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Manage all load control functions for flight, ensuring the aircraft remains within operational limits regarding weight and balance. Manage ramp operations with all safety related issues including loading and aircraft servicing such as external power, potable water, catering and toilet servicing. Ensure all cargo/mail is inspected for suitability for transport including load special loads such as Dangerous Goods, Live Animals, etc. are loaded correctly and checked as per company regulations, provide signed NOTOC to crew.
- Responsible for engagement and drive freighter specific operations and performance targets to improve service commitments, measured by departmental KPIs such as Freighter OTP, FAB & Cargo IQ.
- Responsible to control and report GHA usage of Ground Service Equipment (GSE) in line with GHA contractual obligations, actual operational and product related requirements – thereby minimizing costs. Identify further cost reduction opportunities within freighter operations activities.
- Responsible for the security of the aircraft on the ground and in the air by ensuring appropriate security checks are carried out in the cabin as per requirement, as well implementing access control while in service, making sure no prohibited articles or unauthorized personnel are on board.
- Secondary school degree desirable or significant relevant work experience as loadmaster.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience – with a demonstrable experience in Loadmaster, Airline Cargo Operations, Ground Handler Operations, Similar role in the military environment.