As a Lobby Ambassador, you will be responsible for ensuring that all guests enjoy a positive and memorable experience. You are a key representative of our hotel and brand, and as such you will need to anticipate guest needs, and handle inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner. You will take personal responsibility for ensuring that all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met, and that follow up is completed in a timely manner. You will be proactive and innovative suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs, ensuring their delight with their experience.
- Vocational school in hotel management and at least 1 year experience in Front Office Department
- Previous experience in guest relations is preferred
- Good understanding of Front Office Systems
- Good communication skills
- Good English – both written and spoken
- Arabic Language Speaker is an advantage