As a Lobby Hostess, you will be responsible for receive and give a warm welcome to our guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Greet all guests as they enter and exit the hotel while ensuring service standards are followed.
- Make sure no guest is left unattended; you must be in touch with all.
- Be an Ambassador for the hotel at all time, encouraging guests to come back.
- Engage in conversation with first time visitors, showing them the lobby and offering directions as required.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities and promotions in an informative and helpful way
- Use a positive and clear speaking voice; address the guest by name if you know it.
- Listen carefully to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet operating hours, hotel’s layout, activities taking place and local attractions.
- Follow “lost and found” policy.
- To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Handle Trip Advisor comments from our values guests.
- Be familiar with the entire hotel’s operations in order to assist guests at all time.
- Previous guest service experience required.
- Must possess a professional and perfect presentation.
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Confidence in dealing with guests
- Bubble personality
- The gift of being tactful and diplomatic but also assertive where necessary
- Ability to stand for long hours