Locksmith/Key Cutter Jobs in Dubai | Serco Careers
1- Locksmith/Key Cutter
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the role is to carryout necessary preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on various types of locks, keys and related accessories individually or as part of a technical team, within the designated area, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations. You should be able to carry out all technical and safety instructions from staff, to conform to policy and procedures.
- Install and maintain locks including cutting keys, setting lock combinations, opening locked doors, repairing and disassembling locks, and updating client records.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work
- Any other work as assigned by the electrical supervisor/duty engineer to achieve the purpose
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of layout drawings and floor plans.
- Holding high school Certificate
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Current valid UAE driving license is desirable.
- Minimum three (3) year experience within the civil and furniture environment or similar.
- Airport experience is considered as added advantage for this position.