Logistics & Administration Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To coordinate effective utilisation of departmental resources to provide logistical and administrative support for strategic projects and operational training needs.
- Ensure facilities are fully equipped and prepared for all Learning and Talent events.
- Meet the logistical needs of partner learning providers utilising Learning and Talent facilities.
- Provide administrative support to facilitate the experience of training participants from outstations.
- Updating and upkeep of hard copy resources, ensuring supply requirements are on hand for all Learning and Talent teams.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Minimum Bachelor level qualification, preferably in a related field
- Human Resources/Training