Majid Al Futtaim
1- Logistics Compliance Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Logistics Compliance Officer is responsible to drive required regulatory approval across all countries where Majid Al Futtaim Lifestyle and LEC entities operates. The role must have a valuable insight concerning the requirements and obligations of exporting and importing goods.
- Collate necessary information and updates on logistics regulatory compliance and to report the progress and implementation of the compliance programme to all concerned stakeholders.
- Manage the regulatory approvals schemes effectively and efficiently across all product categories by liaising with the certification agencies to ensure that all required approvals are obtain and valid.
- Coordinate with the brand, vendors and business entities to ensure that all GCC/International standards are met.
- Having end to end ownership of the GCC regulatory approval including but not limited to SASO, KUCAS, ESMA, Dubai Municipality.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain/Engineering or relevant field
- 3-5 years’ of relevant experience in Compliance role
- Knowledgeable of International and GCC standards, import and export regulation
- Retail industry experience is preferred