Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Dubai | DHL Jobs 2022
In this role, the successful candidate will provide complete warehousing and distribution support to the customer by effectively processing all inbound and outbound operations within specified time frames thereby achieving profitability, ensuring high quality standards and customer satisfaction.
- Receive pre-alerts, documents from the customer for inbound shipments, upload (if applicable) and update Inbound PO with required information like BOE no., etc. and inform the Floor In charge in a timely manner.
- Generate GRN, share with customer along with MDN and pictures (in case of any discrepancies i.e. Short/ Excess/ Damage) and closing of Inbound PO.
- All relevant costs for inbound shipment to be updated in tracker/ WMS for final billing.
- Ensure that inbound job file contains all the relevant documents, chargeable services and costs before forwarding the same to the Finance/ Team Leader/ Supervisor for final submission.
- Upload (if applicable) and update Outbound Order with required information. Allocate Outbound Order, Generate pick list and handover to the Floor In charge.
- Basic Knowledge of UAE Customs and Free Zone Rules and Regulations.
- Self- motivated, Innovative, Organised, Honest and has Initiative.
- Good Time Management.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.