Logistics Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | Maxus Coral
Role consists of managing all logistics related tasks for us. You will work in a small team and report directly to the Director of Logistics. If you are a self-motivated individual who enjoys taking ownership of his/her work and the opportunity to manage our company’s entire logistical process, we encourage you to apply.
- Familiarity with Dubai Trade Portal
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (Familiar with Pivot Tables, Vlookups, HLookups, and other functions) & Microsoft Word
- Ability to communicate in Hindi, Arabic (Preferred)
- 3-5 years experience in handling logistics related responsibilities
- Experience working in DAFZA Mandatory (including use of E-Mirsal)
- Experience with a Freight Forwarder or Consumer Electronics Retailer/Trader preferred
- Comfortable with logistics related documentation such as clearance documents and air freight handling and shipment (Import & Export)
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.