- Extract insights from data using analytical tools, data platforms, and internal databases
- Conduct quality control, checking with relevant data owners, and cross-referencing findings against secondary sources
- Review analytical insights and proactively investigate root causes of aberrant data, and identify opportunities for optimization
- Design and implementation of experimentation necessary to improve efficiency and drive growth.
- Support the development and analysis of new and existing BI tools
- Support the definition of company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Record all datasets for measurement of business performance and reporting to cross-functional stakeholders
- Support ad hoc data and analysis requests as needed, and work to translate them into tools and metrics
- Extract reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, various systems, customer feedbacks etc.)
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Contribute and support the business in achieving the Dare Today, Change Tomorrow sustainability strategy.
- Understand the behavior and expectations of customers to be able to translate the observations and analysis to create great experiences for customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create and maintain a prioritized backlog
Logistics Data Analyst Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Al Futtaim
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The Logistics Analyst is responsible for implementing effective data gathering, analysis and reporting. The role holder is also responsible for implementing tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights:/