- Lead & manage In-store Logistics operations for IKEA store and ensure all operational objectives/metrics are delivered, including: quality, quantity, cycle time, and cost, through development and execution of tactical and operational initiatives.
- Ensure that systems and methods stated in IKEA Concept documentation are implemented in the areas of responsibility.
- Work actively on optimizing the cost of goods.
- Ensure that the ordering process of the store is working at all stock levels and that all goods in the store are in line with the sales pattern.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years retail management experience, goods-flow/supply chain management preferred.
- Highly developed understanding of retail operations.
- Strong analytical and tactical planning abilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Build strong working relationships.
- Coaching & training skills.
error: Content is protected !!