Maersk Careers | Customer Implementation Manager Job in Dubai
1- Customer Implementation Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Prepare and drive the overall implementation project plan across all geographies and functions, including operations, IT, HR and finance.
- Provide clear visibility of project status to internal and external stakeholders by establishing project milestones, go/no-go stage gates, and operational readiness criteria. Track the progress against these and escalate issues and delays in a timely manner.
- Set expectations and confirm agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage risks rigorously from sales opportunity to stable operation to ensure sustainable profitability and preventing of “cure” situations.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in logistics including international supply chain management and forwarding services.
- Proven experience in project management on implementations.
- Willingness to travel and work on-site on a project basis for (~50-100 days / year). Expectation is to work on-site on a project for a minimum of 2-4 weeks.
- Prior experience in dealing with new supply chain solutions.
- Prior commercial experience in engaging with strategic clients.