- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Can work fast and accurately with less supervision.
- Knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Strong creative and analytical skills
error: Content is protected !!