Maintenance Planner Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Royal Jet Careers
Implement scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and modification program for Royal Jet Fleet in accordance with the project plan, liaising in conjunction with Maintenance, Development Engineering and Materials.
- Forecast maintenance requirements for Royal Jet Fleet and call up for accomplishment in a timely and cost-effective manner within the allocated budget.
- Coordinate maintenance activities within Royal Jet to best monitor and control the fleet scheduled and unscheduled maintenance plus modification program.
- Maintenance tasks requirements such as supporting documents, material preloads, tooling, and produce a flow chart to maximize the maintenance personnel efficiency on the aircraft.
- Prepare work packages for scheduled maintenance items, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, and Service Letters in coordination with MCC and Engineering departments accordingly. Ensure compliance with the approved Aircraft Maintenance Schedule.
- A minimum of 5 Years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance/Planning, 3 years of which as a
- Maintenance Planning experience, preferably in a VVIP Maintenance environment.
- Technical Courses Diploma/Certificate or formal Technical Qualification in Basic Aircraft maintenance.
- CAMO training
Aircraft technical courses and aviation regulations
CAR 145 training
To apply for this job please visit ebilos.com.