1- Maintenance Planning Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Executes maintenance activities forecasting in company MIS (AMOS) in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Creates any scheduled and unscheduled line maintenance/ base maintenance /workshops/third party work packages and coordinate with all responsible stake holders in line with the procedures laid down in company manuals.
- Responsible for effective package creation, issuance of preloads ,gnatt charts and any other support required for check execution.
- Monitors tasks completion versus Engineers checks requests in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- Provide feedback to CAMO engineering services to enhance, improve or increase efficiency of any maintenance related documents.
- University Degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Aerospace/Industrial or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Aviation industry, 4 of which as “Planning Engineer” or in a similar capacity,
- Experience with Airbus A320 aircraft is preferred.