Majid Al Futtaim
1- Incident Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The ITSM Manager is responsible and accountable for overseeing, directing, and applying best practices to various aspects of the IT Service Management and its related processes: Incident management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Catalog, Monitoring, and Operation Services. They will also follow up and report on the adherence to the ITSM processes within the department and work with other managers to ensure conformance.
- Managing the team of day-to-day operations for IT Incidents, ensuring adherence to SLAs for restoring critical IT systems, and providing workarounds for alternate solutions when needed
- Developing trend analysis and preparing service improvement plans to address identified gaps
- Partnering with other IT teams to continuously enhance CMDB, optimize application monitoring and alerting.
- Develop, implement and maintain core IT Service Management processes within ServiceNow including but not limited to: Incident, Problem, Request, CMDB, Discovery and Service Catalog
- Degree in information systems, related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in IT Service Management
- 3+ years in an ITSM process management
- ITIL Foundation Certified